Instructions included on page 2 in file.
This form is an interactive PDF, which means you can save it to your computer, fill it out, save it, print it. You will need Acrobat Reader 8 or higher. Reader can be downloaded for FREE at http://www.adobe.com.
Completing the Fillable Form
- Download the form using the link above. Your web browser may be configured with an Acrobat plug-in to automatically open the file within your browsers window upon download. To download the file directly to your computer or to a disk, right click on the link, then select “save link as” or “save target as” from the dropdown options. Make a note of the location on your drive and the name of the file being saved so you can locate it later.
- open the file using Acrobat Reader.
- Position the cursor inside a form field and click. The I-beam pointer allows you to type text. The arrow pointer allows you to select a field, a check box, a radio button, or an item from a list.
- Enter your text and press Tab or use your mouse to click on the next form field.
- SAVE AS – Name the file with your Artist name – project title – Release number – IPR form. (Example: “The Beatles – Abbey Road – AB220 – IPR Form”)