Site Overlay

Sound Exchange

They’re like BMI and ASCAP except they collect and distribute digital royalties for performances on digital cable and satellite television music, internet and satellite radio. If you’ve played on an album or own master rights, REGISTER TODAY (Free) and see if you have some money coming to you.

Remember to register your own CD with Sound Exchange. File title registration forms for each of your original songs appearing on the record so they can pay you for any radio airplay.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Copyright © 2023 Crescent Music Services. All Rights Reserved. | Intuitive by Catch Themes